Everyone knows it is smart to learn from those that have gone before us! That is why this episode features Mike Burke of Teddy’s Logistics. Jared Ross chats with Mike about his journey thus far, what he as learned, and what he’d do differently.
1. Can you change careers paths and pursue owning a Freight Brokerage?
2. How hard is the first four months of starting up.
3. How to build credit to help your business work and flow.
4. How to get your first clients
5. How to train your Brokers Lessons learned: “Try being an Agent/Broker first before starting your Brokerage Business”.
Golden Nugget: Not everyone you hire is going to work out. Learn to move on and rehire.
Chat with Mike anytime by reaching out to him via https://teddyslogistics.com/
Grow your business with eCarrierCheck.com. Join a DEMO at https://ecarriercheck.com/