Jared Ross interviews JR about his journey so far as a freight broker and what path he took to get there. They also discuss JR’s method for staying organized.
Discussed are the following:
1. Learn about training options
2. What training did not teach him!
3. What is the main goal for your company?
4. What technology can help you succeed.
Tips from JR:
1. Organize and plan your week, day, etc..
2. Try to keep your call less of a “sales call” and more of a conversation.
3. Give your head a break away from work. You have to reset!
Reach out to JR below:
LinkedIn: Eleuterio (JR) Renteria
Personal IG: jr_renteriaa
Email: [email protected]
To join a DEMO of eCarrierCheck, visit www.eCarrierCheck.com